Nicole Graf practices in the areas of business, real estate, estate planning and probate law.
Nicole's practice encompasses all aspects of business law including helping business owners establish corporations or limited liability companies, negotiating and drafting contracts, assisting them in collecting delinquent accounts, and representing them in contested matters. Additionally she represents both individuals and entities in real estate transactions.
Nicole also assists clients with estate planning and wealth preservation. Nicole is dedicated to providing comprehensive and personalized estate planning to clients by working closely with them and their financial advisors. In addition to the traditional drafting of wills, powers of attorney and trusts, she works with clients on succession planning, probate and estate related claims and litigation.
She received her undergraduate degree from Michigan State University and her J.D. from the Detroit College of Law at Michigan State where she graduated cum laude. During law school she was a member of the Moot Court Board. She has been practicing since 1996 and is admitted to practice before the US District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Michigan.
Nicole enjoys running, biking and skiing with her family.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning & Probate
- Business & Corporate
- Real Estate / Construction
- Michigan, 1996
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan
- Detroit College of Law, Detroit, Michigan
- Juris Doctor
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Moot Court Board Member
- Michigan State University
Professional Associations And Memberships
- Grand Traverse - Leelanau - Antrim Bar Association
Pro Bono Activities
- Elk Rapids School Board, 2011 to 2017, Vice President 2015-2017
- Past Elk Rapids Rotarian
- Past Traverse City Kiwanian