David P. Glenn is an experienced litigator and transactional attorney who practices primarily in the areas of real property, construction, business, and environmental law. David is a Traverse City native and graduate of Traverse City West High School. He is a third generation Chippewa, graduating cum laude from Central Michigan University with degrees in Political Science and Business Administration. He earned his law degree from the University of Detroit Mercy and was admitted to the State Bar of Michigan in 2011.
Prior to joining Alward Fisher Rice Rowe & Graf, David practiced in the Detroit area where he represented large healthcare and homeowner’s insurance companies. After moving back to Northern Michigan in 2015, David focused his practice on real property, construction, business, environmental, and energy law. David has continued this practice with Alward, Fisher, Rice, Rowe & Graf and enjoys representing clients in both transactional and litigation capacities.
David and his wife Lauren (also a Traverse City native) are blessed with a son (Reid), a daughter (Kendall), and a Black Labrador named Kota. David is a sports enthusiast and an avid outdoorsman with a passion for hunting and fishing.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate
- Business & Corporate
- Michigan, 2011
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan, 2015
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, Detroit, Michigan
- J.D. - 2011
- Honors: Who’s Who Among Students American Universities & Colleges, 2011
- Central Michigan University - Mt. Pleasant, Michigan
- B.S. - 2007
- Honors: cum laude
Professional Associations And Memberships
- Bethlehem Lutheran Church, Member
- Ruffed Grouse Society and Pheasants Forever, Member
- Cedar Rod & Gun Club, Member